Skip to main content

Nazi

I got called a Nazi not too long ago. I was riding downtown, doin' my job, and I stopped at a light. As I was waiting at the intersection, one of Lyndon LaRouche's wack-job followers comes over from a stand they had set up on the sidewalk, and asks me, "So, what are you doing to make this world a better place?"

"I'm ridin this here bike," I said right away.
"What good does that do?"
"Makes one less car on the road, friend. Makes us that much less dependant on foreign oil."
"Well that's not enough," he says.
I knew my light was about to change so I decided to let him have it.
"I bet you drive a car less than a mile to the store don't you?"
"Yeah, so...," he stammered.
"So, you support wars for oil then. What's LaRouchie got to say about that, friend?"
His mouth opened and closed but no words came out. Poor guy had nothin' to say, so I finished it for him.
"I bet you'd support the Royal House of Saud for the 'New American Monarchy,' wouldn't you?"
He couldn't take anymore. "You're a nazi," he muttered and walked back to handing out his stupid 'LaRouche for President' flyers.

Go ahead, call me a bike nazi, make my day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Boring

OK, so I decided that I wasn't going to write anything political, that I was just gonna write about personal stuff. And I haven't written a thing in two weeks. How boring is my life? But I've got some stuff coming.....

Donald Rumsfeld on CNN

8:15AM Pacific Time: Sittin here watchin Wolf interview Rummy on Late Edition, and Rummy is talking about why it's not a good idea to pull out of Iraq right now. He's talking about, and I paraphrase, "If we establish a timeline for pull-out, then we're telling the insurgents that they only have to wait until we're gone, and if we do that, they will wait, and then unleash a blood bath when we're gone." Goddamit, I hate it when I have to agree with one of these trolls. But, sadly, no matter how much we hate the Bush administration, truth, from any source is still truth. And the truth is, the insurgents will wait, and they will unleash a blood-bath. What Rummy doesn't say is, all that will be our fault. I have to say it, though it pains me to do so, I do think it's irresponsible to call for an immediate troop withdrawal from Iraq, because of what I said above. I believe that what the democrats need to keep harping on is the fact that pre-war intell

My Ass

Sprizee , in a comment on one of my posts, had this to say: "All this talk about your ass and NO PICTURE. What gives??? ;) " Mind you, I never said my ass was anything special. But I'll see if I can't get Jessica to snap a pic and I'll post it.