Skip to main content

Operation Yellow Elephant

So, I've noticed as I walk the halls at school that there are a lot of Christian Republicans that go to my school. Every other day, I walk down the hall and hear people talking about Jesus. This one chick in my math class wears this t-shirt that has a big CK on it like its Calvin Klein, but the little words across her tits say Christ the King. I've seen her drive by school in her car, she's got a "W" sticker on her bumper. Most of these people I see and hear are much younger than I, meaning that they are eligible to serve in the Army. Which brings me to my question: Why aren't these mother-fuckers volunteering to serve and fight the war they wanted? Why are these chicken-shit young Republicans at school, taking up my federal grant money?

I want to make a sign for the side of my car that says 'Young Republican Recruiting Shuttle: Free Rides To Military Recruiting Station. Young Republicans Only.'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bob Newhart - Comic Genius Passes Away

 A true comic genius has passed away today. One of the first comedy albums I remember listening to as a child is "The Button-Down Mind of Bob Newhart." His most famous shtick was the telephone conversation where the audience hears only his end of the call. The most famous and best of this is the " Introducing Tobacco to Civilization " skit.

Math Anxiety

I don't normally blog my school experiences, but I just found out today that I have to take more math. I thought I was done with math, but now I find out I have two more classes to take. I am so upset I can't hardly breath. I am so math phobic it's not funny. No, really, it's not funny. I have anxiety attacks in math class. I start to sweat and sometimes I literally start to shake. Years ago when working on my philosophy degree, I had to take logic and did relatively well. And I get so tired of having people tell me that since I did well in logic, I should do well in math. Well, it doesn't work that way, at least not for me. Otherwise (meaning except for the math) things go well. I am actually ahead in my Cisco class, primarily because I didn't take any math this quarter, and my Net Security class is a breeze. Fucking math! Whose ideas is/was it that one has to be a math whiz in order to work with computers?!